Position: Technical Product Support Specialist
Number of positions: 1
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Support custom applications and windows system, assist customers and coworkers with technical issues, procedural questions and mentoring. Manage client expectation while meeting maintenance obligations and insuring exemplary performance. Work from a queued ticketing environment. Perform additional job duties as required. SQL trouble shooting and maintenance set up is a plus.
Perform proactive system health and monitoring to ensure client systems are functioning properly. Communicate with clients in order to conclude questions or concerns they may have with the functionality of their application. Document best practices as tasks are completed utilizing free form document enabling others to learn. Ability to quickly change focus as work day dictates. SQL troubleshooting and maintenance is a plus. Ability to work a flexible shift depending on work flow. Self-motivator who can take direction quickly and show results.
- 2 years MS Windows experience
- SQL knowledge to write queries
- MS Office tools knowledge
- Experience with supporting custom applications
- Technical Operations and Advanced systems troubleshooting skills experience
- Understanding of Distributed Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Servers, SQL platform – Queries
- Data analytics – MS Excel