Title: System Engineer – II
Locations: Omaha, NE and Wilmington, DE
Duration: 12 Months Contract
The ITSM Delivery Services Team is seeking to add a Remedy Systems Engineer to an existing team of experienced professionals. The Remedy Systems Engineer will be at the forefront of the continued enhancement & expansion of the Service Request & Service Management platforms.
- Assessing the current state & collaborating with necessary teams to Architect the future of the platform, accounting for appropriate load balancing, high-availability, scalability, monitoring, & fail-over capabilities.
- Performing installations, upgrades, patching, configurations, and customizations of the BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) platform.
- Performing advanced troubleshooting using log files, threads, JVisualVM, Java GC analysis, & AR Log Analyzer.
- Once this person is up to speed they will be part of an on call rotation.
- Proven system administration, design, & architecture experience on BMC
- Remedy v9.1 or higher on Linux & Oracle. Including AR System,
- Change/Incident/Problem/Request Management, CMDB, DWPA, SmartIT,
- Smart Reporting, KM, Service Broker, Atrium Orchestrator, Atrium Integrator.
- Proven experience analyzing & benchmarking BMC Remedy capacity & performance in complex environments.
- Experience with Remedy SSO integrations with Centrify, LDAP, Active Directory, PeopleSoft.
- Working knowledge of networking: TCP/IP, SNMP, firewall, proxy, load balancer, GSS, etc.
- Ability to develop skillset of team members using collaboration & thorough documentation.
- Applicants must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with global, multi-tenant Remedy security models.
- Experience integrating Remedy using REST, SOAP, CMDB
- API, HTML, and XML.
- Advanced data analysis skills using Standard Query
- Language (SQL) & Oracle stored procedures.
- Experience executing Remedy product upgrades.
- Working knowledge of ITIL Processes & Remedy workflows.
- Experience operating in an Agile SCRUM framework.