Title: SVP Sales and Marketing
Location: Atlanta , GA
If you are a Sales leader who is passionate about putting winning sales strategies and takes pride in building sales teams then Scintel will surely be the right place for you!
We are a start-up Data Science Technology company in the process of redefining our product sales strategy. The SVP of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for defining and implementing our Marketing and Sales processes, building their team, setting objectives, developing the pipeline and evolving the organization. This person will be part of the executive team and should expect “a seat at the table”, to control deals and to independently manage their team. The expectation is that this person will be an excellent team mate and will partner/communicate seamlessly with their peers (primarily the Development organization and the Data Science Advisory organization). The ideal candidate has at least 10 years of experience successfully selling emerging technology product offerings. This is an analytical person who can contextually describe how our product can be used to improve a client’s business results. Finally, this person is seeking an opportunity to apply and develop their management skills. They are passionate and excited about building a team of stars, from the ground up.
The position includes the following functional areas.
- Aligns sales objectives with the organization’s business strategy, leads the sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization, and provides stewardship of sales and sales management talent.
- Establishes and governs the sales organizations performance management system.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned organizational objectives for sales, profits, volume, and other strategic goals.
- Supports the achievement of strategic objectives critical to other functional areas within the organization.
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Peer colleague to other senior-most functional heads.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience
Please email your resume with a brief summary to Shally Venkatesh at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Category||Full Time|