Position: Senior Web Tester – Data Analytics
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 6+ months Contract
The Sr. Test Analyst will be responsible in supporting data and machine intelligence fraud analysis and prevention applications developing test strategies and testing approaches. Responsible for test plans, test case development and execution. Will be working with client and third party fraud and threat services for web and mobile applications to detect abnormal web application usage payment behavior. Must have Oracle SQL skills. DB2 mainframe and Hadoop & Big Data exposure is a plus.
The Job Responsibilities include:
- Be independent and self-starter taking lead in ambiguous situations
- Developing test strategies to test third party device fingerprinting web interfaces and fraud threat scoring applications
- Analyze and model data using masked production data to assist in developing production like test data scenarios
- Developing test strategies to test web API interfaces
- Write test plans and test traceability matrices
- Write test and manage cases using Rational CLM or Jira
- Setup test data directly in Oracle
- Execute test cases and report results
- Automate testing for web applications and web API interfaces using Tosca
- Manage defects
- Assist development and data analytics teams with troubleshooting.