Senior .Net Developer
Fishers - IN
Posted 4 years ago
Position: Senior .Net Developer
Number of positions: 1
Location: Fisher, IN
Duration: 12 months Contract
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Design, code, debug, test, document and maintain complex applications software.
- Write unit test plans and perform test runs.
- Research and resolve production problems.
- May perform moderate to high degrees of business analysis and/or technical analysis.
- Perform system migrations.
- May mentor lower level programmer/analysts including answering questions.
- Project/Release Activities
- May serve as technical lead on project.
- Interacts with technical team and business unit on regular basis
- May serve as mentor to less experienced Programmer/Analysts.
- Answers questions from less experienced Programmer/Analysts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must understand the full software development cycle.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability.
- Experience with .Net, C#, REST and SOAP services
- Experience with Artiva UI
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science or related subject
Must possess the ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, and produce consistent high-quality work. Candidate is expected to be a strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to problem solve effectively, and to think logically.