Position: Security Engineer
Number of positions: 1
Location: Marietta, GA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
- This is a Security Engineering position for an experienced and technical security professional to focus on implementing and supporting security configuration management technologies within a complex and technical environment. This candidate will be an Endpoint Security Control Compliance Suite Security Engineer. Fundamental knowledge of firewalls, networks, operating systems, databases, and storage
- Network security fundamentals, understanding and support communication of network protocols, data flows, and vulnerabilities within a TCP/IP environment.
- Basic Windows operating system background, understands security configuration
- Basic UNIX/Linux operating system background, understands security configuration
- Basic Database background of databases you would like to scan. (i.e Oracle, MSSQL)
- Knowledge of writing advanced SQL queries
- Write PowerShell scripts
- Advanced Windows and UNIX/Linux knowledge
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must have strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- Candidate must be able to manage time and priorities with multiple tasks and projects
- Candidate must have 4-5 years of experience with Compliance Configuration
- Suite Product, knowledge about regulatory requirements with security configuration of IT infrastructure.
- Candidate must have a proven track record in implementing Compliance
- Configuration Suite and compliance scanning technologies and methodology
- Require 3 to 4 years of experience with automation using scripting /
- programmable knowledge and working knowledge with Databases (Python, Powershell, SQL, etc.)
- Experience working on with Unix/Linux and/or Windows operating systems
- Works closely with the team and make sure the team is successful to deliver the solution.