Security Engineer II
Marietta - GA
Posted 4 years ago
Position: Security Engineer II
Number of positions: 1
Location: Marietta, GA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- Must be able to pass a background check for 6c Clearance.
- This position will be responsible for running vulnerability and/or compliance configuration scans. Managing the reporting and have oversight of remediation status. In addition, the candidate will create and maintain security baseline hardening standards in collaboration with infrastructure operations.
- Experience with Enterprise Vulnerability and Configuration Compliance Scanning Tenable Security Center, Symantec CCS, DB Protect and Nipper Studio preferred.
- Experience with vulnerability and configuration management – prioritization, assessment, verification and reporting. Creation and maintenance of security baseline hardening standards. Understanding of cyber exposure, severity, risk and threats.
- 5 years working directly with vulnerability, configuration and/or patch management.
- Experience with enterprise technology infrastructure, virtual and cloud environments.
- Experience with FISMA and able to pass a 6c clearance.
Nice to Haves:
- Security certifications such as CISSP
- Deep level understanding of how vulnerabilities are exploited, threat vectors, attack surface and risk mitigation
- Understanding of application security