Position: Security Engineer
Number of positions: 1
Location: Marietta, GA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- The candidate should possess technical in-depth knowledge of Tanium technologies and concepts, along with the technological framework for asset management, security operations, incident investigations and response, threat hunting, vulnerability awareness and security configuration management.
- This position will lead and deliver Tanium technologies and programs globally, establishing a world class global engineering team.
- Must have a strong technical security background, be able to manage people internationally, communicate effectively and understand Endpoint Security methodology and how to apply in a large diverse environment.
- Must also be capable of driving and applying these principles and expertise on a global basis.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of Endpoint Security technologies and methodologies
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience with Tanium from an engineering perspective.
- Basic understanding of programming/scripting (BASH/Python/VBS/Powershell)
- Must be able to weigh business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to customers and management
- Will need to provide leadership and guidance on how to design, implement, maintain, and deliver Endpoint Security services for a diverse global environment
- Must have a proven track record in implementing endpoint security and host protection technologies and methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting information to groups
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time and priorities with multiple tasks and projects
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and skills, including independent decision-making abilities
- Ability to influence others in a positive, goal-directed manner
- 1+ year hands-on experience with Tanium from an engineering/senior operations perspective
- Endpoint management experience at an enterprise scale
- Ability to obtain a SECRET level clearance
- Experience managing a global infrastructure
Nice to Haves:
- Scripting experience (bash, VBS)
- Technical writing experience
- Symantec Endpoint Protection and/or CrowdStrike experience