Title: NEST/Linux Developer
Location: Fishers, IN
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Support NEST application as well as work with interfacing teams including Linux administration, Oracle administration, and the Network team.
- Create and maintain Linux scripts to support file transfers and the file transfer system.
- Analyze business processes to determine the best approach to apply the IBM suite of products.
- Assist in the development and implementation of high-availability, business continuity, and disaster recovery strategies for the file transfer environments.
- Apply formal SDLC methodologies and IT governance.
- Understanding of file transfer concepts including SFTP/SSH, file-level (PGP) and session-level encryption.
- Ideal candidates will have experience with Sterling File Gateway, B2B Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy, Sterling External Authentication Server, IBM Control Center, and Connect:Direct
- Knowledge of Web/SSH security and Oracle concepts is preferred but not required
- Experience with file transfer systems in a similar IT environment
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with the IBM file transfer products including Sterling File Gateway, B2B Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy, Sterling External Authentication Server, IBM Control Center, and Connect:Direct