Executive Assistant /Office Manager
Location: Duluth, GA
Duration: Full Time
Seeking the right candidate to assist CEO and with general office functions
- Calendar Management of 2-3 Executives & ownership of their scheduling requirements
- Coordinating individual and group travel to domestic and/or international locations
- Driving & owning key team activities, events, and initiatives (new hire orientation, employee on-boarding, all-hands meetings, hack days, social events, etc.)
- Own all scheduling & event planning needs for the team (monthly tech review, holiday celebrations, team engagement, etc.).
- Project Coordination (meeting agendas, employee engagement activities, space planning, reporting, etc.)
- Expenses and budget management
- Communications (Editing, writing, emailing, announcements, etc.)
- Office Management (Space Planning, Facilities Management, stocking office supplies, etc.)
- Facilitate a positive and productive work environment
- MUST have a minimum of 2-3 years of Executive Assistant Experience. Without this proven experience you will not be considered.
- High self-starter, mature and positive mindset even under pressure
- Must have excellent written communication, including grammar, punctuation, spelling and copy-writing skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including high proficiency with Outlook calendar, PowerPoint and some knowledge in Quickbooks in preferred.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills are required.
Please email your resume with a brief summary to Shanmita Mittapally at email@example.com
|Job Category||Full Time|