Position: Big Data Security Engineer II
Number of positions: 1
Location: Marietta, GA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- Experience with Big Data frameworks, querying tools and analytics tools in a large scale implementation in an Enterprise environment
- Regex/Scripting/programming/RDBMS knowledge (shell, batch, perl, python, php, Oracle, MSSQL, others)
- Data modeling and schema design
- Must have strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- Expert knowledge of Unix/Linux (RHEL preferred) and/or Windows OSes, including infrastructure engineering and support
- Fundamental knowledge of firewalls, networking, operating systems, databases, and storage, both at a functional level to understand data that is in scope
- 10+ yrs. of related IT experience desired
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities and skills, including independent decision-making abilities.
- Ability to manage time and priorities with multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work with loosely defined requirements.
- SQL Scripting/Programming
- Data Modeling / Schema Design
- SQL Database Administration
- OLAP Cubes
Nice to Haves:
- Splunk Administration
- UNIX Administration
- Windows Administration