Scintel Technologies Inc., is seeking an IT Services – Account Manager to join our sales team, focusing on selling and expanding IT staffing/SOW services to new & existing clients across US.
If you are a Business Development Professional / Account Executive / Manager with passion for sales and are tired of being a small player in the corporate world, Scintel offers you industry’s best offer with performance rewards and career path without limitations on accounts territory or commission caps. You will have an opportunity to work in an established IT organization which believes in maintaining a start-up culture. You will work with highly competent and energetic teams and will have tremendous opportunity to add value.
The business development role will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new client business as well as retaining and expanding existing client relationships. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of sales experience; IT staffing sales experience preferred, and understand technology, and have a passion for team work, collaboration, building relationships and selling services.
- Competitively position and sell IT services and solutions to new and existing clients
- Understand the client’s strategic goals, existing IT environment, and other factors that influence buying decisions
- Maintain relationships with hiring managers
- Identify new business opportunities for Scintel
- Attend networking events to identify potential business opportunities and develop network relationships with local businesses and candidates
- Keep track of progress with prospects and clients in the CRM tool Scintel provides on daily basis
- Negotiate the terms of agreements with prospective clients;
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with Recruiting team
- Work efficiently with account management and business development team
- Self-driven, highly focused, results-oriented and quality decision-making
- A broad understanding of the IT staffing industry relative to key technology trends, business drivers and strategies
- 3-5 years of experience with account management, business development in IT Services industry specifically in IT Staffing
- Consultative, value-based sales approach with an attention to detail
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to accelerate the sale-to-close cycle
- Establish/build relationships
- Ability to develop account plans and strategies
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to seek additional assistance as appropriate
- Consistent follow-up and follow-through on all assigned tasks
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Personal transportation with a valid driver’s license.
Employee Referral bonus – Please feel free to refer us qualified colleagues, friends and/or family to earn $500 if they are hired by us
Travel: Up to 80% of the time on the road for Client visits and networking events.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume with a brief summary to Shanmita Mittapally at firstname.lastname@example.org